Health and Safety
At The Thirsty Whale Tavern, the health and safety of our team and guests is our top priority every day. During this time, we will be increasing our diligence to keep our community healthy and safe. We will be following the public health recommendations of state and local health departments, the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19. We are taking the following extra steps for your health and safety. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all high-contact surfaces⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Continued deep cleaning and sanitation of the restaurant daily⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Educating our staff on preventative measures including an increased frequency of our already diligent hand washing policy⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Ensuring all team members are healthy⠀
- Every team member is serve safe certified
Because of limited seating due to Covid restrictions and our small space, we are unable to accommodate parties larger than 5 at this time.
We look forward to serving you.
Be Well ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀